Accessible Information Standard (AIS)
Do you have difficulty hearing, or need hearing aids, or need to lip-read what people say?
Do you have difficulty with memory or ability to concentrate, learn or understand?
Do you have difficulty speaking or using language to communicate or make your needs known?
We are working hard to improve the way we communicate with patients. Please tell us if you need information in another format or communication support
Speak to the reception team for more information
Bank Holidays 2016
The practice will be closed on the following days:
Monday 26th December 2016
Tuesday 27th December 2016
How do we measure up?
Read our CQC Inspection Report
NEW! Appointment-led Minor Illness Clinic with our Practice Nurse
Every morning from 8.45 a.m. to 12 noon
Our Nurse Practitioner, Maggie Symonds, can treat and prescribe for a variety of conditions
- Sore throats, Swollen Glands, Mumps
- Earache, Colds/Flu, Sinusitis
- Cough, Asthma Symptoms/ COPD
- Fever, Hayfever, Nosebleeds
- Sore Eyes, Conjunctivitis, Styes
- Rashes, Infected Wounds, Cellulitis
- Warts, Veruccae, Ingrown Toenails
- Head Lice, Insect Bites, Stings
- Sunburn, Mouth Problems,
Simple Dental Problems
- Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Constipation
- Urinary Tract Infections, Threadworms, Balanitis
- Minor Injuries, Bites, Falls
- Vaginal Irritation/ Discharge
Please note that children under 6 years old and pregnant women are unsuitable for a Minor Illness appointment. Patients with chest or abdominal pain are advised to book an appointment with a GP.
If you are unsure, please call our reception team on 01386 761111 who will be happy to assist you
Our online services are provided by Patient Access. This is a free service to practices and patients provided by EMIS Health that allows you online access to:
- Check, book and cancel appointments
- Check your medication and order repeat medication
- Update your contact information, including mobile phone and email address
- View information from your medical record including allergies, immunisations and medications.
- New*** Access to coded record will be available from 31st July 2016
You can register for Patient Access online without visiting the practice. The system will then create a basic account that allows you to book an appointment.
To upgrade your account and get access to the complete features that we offer, you will need to visit the practice in person and provide photographic evidence of your identity i.e photocard driving licence/valid passport.
You can also register by visiting the practice in person and requesting a registration sheet which will enable you to set up a full account. This needs to be requested when you visit the practice and will require the same identification.
Extended Hours Surgery now available
A new extended hours surgery based at Evesham Community Hospital is now available to patients registered with Evesham, Bredon, Broadway and Inkberrow surgeries.
Appointments are available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings, 18.30 to 21.00 and Saturday mornings, 09.00 -13.00
Please speak to one of our reception team to make an appointment on
Please allow 2 WORKING DAYS between ordering your prescription and collection.
Our dispensary processes over 7,000 items a month and staff work hard to ensure that patients have their medication as quickly as possible. We are unable to speed up requests for patients as this will result in further delays for others awaiting their medication. Requests to process prescriptions in less than 48 hours may be declined. Please respect our staff. They are working within strict guidelines to process patient medication safely